|Paleo Gumbo serve without rice. Rice not allowed Paleo Diet|
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 cup cut okra
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp natural gumbo seasoning (optional)
- 3 cups water
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 lb raw large shrimp (shelled and de-veined)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour or almond flour
- 1 8 oz can of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- olive oil, coconut oil or vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add Raw Shrimp to mix and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes
|Red Bell Pepper and Tomato Soup|
|Paleo Vegetable Souo|
1/2 cup diced red onions
1/2 cup diced white onions
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup cut celery (approx. 2 inches in length)
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sliced zucchini
3 tablespoons diced fresh diced parsley
3 tablespoons diced fresh garlic
3 bay leaves
1 tsp grounded pepper ( to taste)
1 tsp salt (to taste)
1 tablespoon olive oil (used to saute vegetables)
3 cups water
- In saucepan saute all ingredients excluding water until vegetables are tender (approximately 10 minutes).
- Remove sauteed vegetables from saucepan and combine vegetable in pot mix well.
- Bring to water and vegetables to broil then reduced to lower heat.
- Simmer water and vegetables at low heat for approximate 45 minutes
|Paleo Chicken Soup Recipe|
Ingredients 2 bunches Asparagus, green, bottom 1/3 of stem removed
2 lbs. Carrots, peeled, cut oblong or large dice
1 lb. Baby Brussels Sprouts, fresh, cleaned or frozen can be used
1 lb. Wax Beans, ends snipped
2 oz Butter (Replace butter with Olive Oil for Paleo Diet)
1 each Zest from orange
4 oz. Olive
Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Carrots: bring 3 qt salted water to a boil, add carrots to water and cook until fork tender, meaning a fork will easily pass through the carrot. Drain the water from the pot and toss 1 oz butter (replace butter with Olive Oil for Paleo Diet_ and zest of orange and mix until carrots are coated. Season with pinch of salt and enjoy. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Brussels Sprouts: For Fresh: Bring 3 qt salted water to a boil, cut into the stem of the sprout with a pairing knife to create an X on the bottom, this will allow the stem to cook more evenly. Place sprout in boiling water and allow to cook until bottom of sprout is tender and easily cut with a knife. Preheat a heavy bottom sauté while the sprouts are cooking. Remove sprouts from water and allow all water to drain completely. Add 2 oz oil to sauté pan and add the sprouts, season with salt and pepper while tossing the sprouts around to evenly brown in the pan. If sprouts are too big, you can cut them in half, keep warm until ready to serve.
- For Frozen: Bring 3 qt salted water to a boil and drop frozen brussel sprouts into water, these are precooked so you are only thawing them out. Remove from water and sauté as above.
- Yellow Wax beans: bring 3 qt salted water to boil, add snipped wax beans to water and allow to cook until fork tender or to your liking of doneness. Remove from water and toss with 1 oz butter (replace butter with Olive Oil for Paleo Diet) and season with salt and pepper.
Provided: America Secret Recipes
Discover famous and favorite restaurant recipe secrets America's Secret Recipes has over 700 famous recipes
Cook from the comfort of your Home.
Paleo Kale Soup Recipe
|Paleo Kale Soup Recipe|
Paleo Soup Recipe made with fresh celery with dashes of flax, lemon, garlic and honey.
|Paleo Celery Soup|
Blend all ingredients heat and serve
|Paleo Broccoli Pine Nut Soup|
- -1 onion, diced
- -1tbs oil
- -3 cups broccoli
- -3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- -¼ cup pine-nuts